We work hard to understand our customers. To really get to know them and find out what makes them tick. To help us understand our customers we decided to ask a few simple questions and shed some light on who they are and what they like or don't like in the outdoors.
We regularly unveil new questions on our Facebook page so why not pop along there and add your vote to some of the most pressing issues in the outdoor world today.
When each question has run its course on Facebook we post the results here. In the hope that these statistics will prove useful and help shape the future of the outdoor industry.
Hydration System Or Bottle?
We asked 'would you rather use a hydration system or a water bottle'?
The response as quick and decisive. The clear winner was the good old fashioned water bottle. Our customer's overwhelming opinion was that the downside to using a hydration system is you cannot tell how much water you have left.
So the race is on to make a hydration system with a built in water level indicator.
What's Your Favourite Outdoor Read?
We asked our customers what their favourite outdoor magazine was. The list of suggestions was long with every title imaginable listed and we received more votes for this question than any other in the short history of Dumographics.
But after four long weeks of voting, the results were indisputable.
Winning by a huge margin, Trail came in first place followed by Canoe and Kayak with Country Walking picking up the bronze medal in a very close third place. Well done to all three.
Vito or Transporter?
Our car park is always full of vans and none are more common-a-sight than these two giants of the outdoor arena. So we thought we'd let them battle it out in a vote to the death. The mighty Vito versus the Transporter.
The people voted and from the outset things looked good for the VW.
At the close of voting it was screamingly obvious which van our customers preferred - the Transporter scooped 98% of the votes with the Vito only scraping up the remaining 2%.
Are you a Bobbler?
We answered one of the outdoors' most pressing debates.
The 'Bobble Hat' - shining icon of outdoor chic or tired throwback to tasteless times?.
Our customers spoke out loud and proud about this one, with the majority voting to put an end to the tired, limp knitted bobble once and for all.
What's Your Favourite Flask Filler?
We asked our customers what they put in their flask. Here's how they voted.
It seems Hot chocolate is the all time favourite of our mountain-going guests, voted so by a huge margin.