Job Title: Finance Administrator
Position Details: Full Time
28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
Place of work: Plas y Brenin, Capel Curig
This is an exciting opportunity for a finance administrator to join the Plas y Brenin team and start a career within a financial or related field. This is the perfect role for someone who is looking to start a career and gain experience whilst working in an active and positive environment.
The new finance administrator will have fantastic mathematical abilities, a keen eye for detail and some experience working with money and/or payroll systems.
At Plas y Brenin staff have access to all outdoors equipment on site, all facilities, the grounds and also have discounted courses to name a few of the benefits. Our staff are at the heart of what we do and create a friendly atmosphere not only for their colleagues but for our guests
What skills and experience do you need?
- Excellent Mathematical abilities and the ability to show workings out in a simple and
clear manner when requested to do so
- Excellent record keeping abilities that can clearly be audited and organized when
- A completer/finisher with meticulous attention to detail and strong ability with figures
- A positive and solutions faced individual with the ability to communicate ideas
effectively on streamlining processes, personal growth ect.
- Full IT literacy with sound knowledge of excel and the ability to learn further skills
- The willingness to develop and improve own knowledge throughout work and any
potential training that may be available
- Hold a full, clean driving license
- An ability to effectively prioritize tasks with differentiating deadlines to ensure all
tasks get completed to a high standard
For a full role description and person specification, please click here to download an information pack.
Application for this position is by submission of a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org – applications close midnight February 20th 2022.