As a National Outdoor Centre, Plas y Brenin develops the people that develop the outdoor sector – from instructors to centre managers to expedition leaders to NGB officers to policymakers. This includes developing inspiring coaches, instructors and leaders in adventure sport, be they volunteers or working professionally in the sector, to better support people, from all backgrounds, to get active in the outdoors.
By hosting conferences, symposiums and meetings, we bring together practitioners from across the UK (and beyond) to share learning, transfer good practice and raise standards. This inspirational venue, with a world-class reputation, is also committed to helping individuals nurture their skills and confidence for independent adventures.
About the role:
We are looking for a housekeeper who is able to provide our guests with the very highest standards of service, whether they be school children or groups of world class athletes. You will be provided with all the equipment, support and training to carry out the role. In return we ask for adherence to all of our policies and procedures, an excellent level of attention to detail, an ability to work as part of a supportive team, and a passion for providing our customers with the highest levels of service.
What we Offer:
In return we offer:
- Opportunities for development
- Permanent, year round work
- Health and wellbeing support for all employees
- Free and discounted places on scheduled Plas y Brenin courses
- Staff discount in our on-site shop
- Free packed lunches for staff working off-site, free soup and rolls for on-site staff at lunch times, and our famous daily cake at around 5pm.
- 25% discount on meals ordered through our bar
- Free hire of a range of equipment from our stores
- Free use of on-site facilities including our climbing wall and training wall, rolling pool, strength and conditioning suite and mountain bike track
- Free river access at Canolfan Tryweryn
- Discounted B&B for staff and family members (limits apply).
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org