- John Roberts SNP, Carneddau Management Project
- Paul Gannon, The Geology of Snowdonia
- Jim Langley, Looking at nature in different ways
- Elfyn Jones, BMC Access and Conservation Officer Wales
These four, along with Mike Raine will then lead practical workshops followed by a plenary and round up of ideas.
5.30pm- The BIG Nature of Snowdonia Quiz
- Dr. Barbara Jones, The Upland Vegetation of Snowdonia
- Julian Hughes of the Welsh Ornithological Society. Looking out for Upland Birds
- Helen Pye, Chief Partnerhips Officer for Snowdonia National Park. Can National Parks help make our Nation happier?
These three speakers plus Mike Raine and Jim Langley will then run practical outdoor workshops on the theme of: How to teach, inspire and inform about the Environment. Followed by a plenary session with feedback from each workshop