All courses based at Plas y Brenin include:
• Instruction/coaching and equipment
• In-course transport
• Secure boat and bike storage
• Free use of climbing wall, gym MTB skills course & rolling pool
• Free tea, coffee or selected hot drinks for the duration of your visit
• Afternoon tea and cakes
• Free wifi access
• Parking with CCTV surveillance
• Secure storage, showers and toilets
The Residential option for courses based at Plas y Brenin also includes:
• Shared en-suite accommodation the night before your course starts and during your course (rooms must be vacated by 10am on the final day)
• Breakfast, lunch and evening meal (there is no evening meal the night you arrive or depart)
• We may be able to arrange a railway station pick-up & drop-off from Llandudno Junction train station, subject to availability. We would need a minimum of one week’s notice prior to your course start date – please contact reception to learn more.
For Scottish courses and courses based away from Plas y Brenin, please see the individual course page on our website for details.