1. The promoter is Plas y Brenin, with the Mountain Training Trust (MTT) acting as the parent organisation in the group; whose registered office is at National Outdoor Centre, Capel Curig, Conwy, LL24 0ET, North Wales.
2. There are 6 prizes available in total which are available to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years and over. Employees of Plas y Brenin and their close relatives, and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation and drawing of the prize draw entries, are not permitted to enter this prize draw.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. By submitting an entry to this prize draw, an entrant agrees that they have read and understood the requirements, rules, and the terms and conditions of this prize draw; and agrees to be bound by them.
5. The prize draw will be promoted via email communication, social media and PR. All prize details, terms and conditions, and the route to entry is available at https://www.pyb.co.uk/celebrating-65-years-of-plas-y-brenin/
7. The closing date for all entries is midnight on 1 March 2021. After this date no further entries will be permitted.
8. All prizes have to be booked and taken by 31 Dec 2022.
9. The prize draw will take place on 18 March 2021.
10. Prize winners will be chosen randomly by an independent third party and announced on the Plas y Brenin website, via the monthly newsletter and on social media by 25 March 2021.
11. Entry is restricted to one per person. Automated, multiple, bulk entries and third party entries will be discounted and disqualified.
12. The prizes are as follow:
One main prize of a bespoke, tailor made, all-inclusive package for two people to enjoy four nights and four full days of activities at the Plas y Brenin outdoor centre. The package includes accommodation with ensuite facilities, breakfast, evening meal and a packed lunch for each person to enjoy during the activity days, kit hire and private 2to1 instruction from our highly qualified instructors.
Five runners up prizes of an Epic Adventure Activity Day, each entitling the winner and a chosen family member or friend, to come, visit the centre, and enjoy a full day of either rock climbing, abseiling, guided mountain walking, stand-up paddleboarding, canoeing, kayaking or guided mountain biking. Winners will receive expert guidance and supervision from the Plas y Brenin instructors, who will tailor the day to suit your capabilities and enjoyment needs. Home cooked food and hospitality at the centre, also included. The prize must be booked and taken by two people visiting on the same date, participating in the same activity.
13. All prizes must to taken at Plas y Brenin National Outdoor Centre. Capel Curig, Conwy, Snowdonia. LL24 0ET. North Wales. Transport to and from the venue is not included in the prize.
14. Participation and activities will be tailor made to each winners’ capabilities, needs, safety and preferences in consultation with centre experts, and are subject to availability. Winner must indicate in advance, prior to their visit, which activities they require.
15. Certain fitness levels and medical certifications may be required to participate in some of the activities / courses.
16. Each prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. Prizes are non-transferable.
17. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
18. Winners will be notified by email and/or direct message on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If a winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
19. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice if circumstances arise beyond its control.
20. Any changes to the prize draw will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
21. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Welsh law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Wales.
23. Winners agree to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well details of their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection and GDPR legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
24. This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or any other Social Network.