Areas of Responsibility
Not limited to…
1. To ensure the daily issuing and checking-in of all Centre equipment is carried out in a carefully managed and accurate system.
2. To plan in advance what kit is needed and ensure that this is ready for issue and in the correct quantities.
3. To provide equipment advice to our customers, working with the instructional team, to ensure our customers have the equipment they need to have incredible experiences.
4. To maintain and update an accurate stock control for activity equipment.
5. To ensure great (really great) customer care.
6. Ensure that maintenance of activity equipment is completed.
7. We really want to make the point about great customer care – we need someone friendly, positive and engaging in this role.